Our mezzanine floors increase your existing storage area without extensions or expensive reconstruction work, giving you the space you need for extra offices, workspaces, or exhibition areas.
OHRA mezzanine floors as flexible storage extension
We can design and build mezzanine floors with up to 5 levels. Each floor can be configured for different loads and other requirements by using different upright sections, beams and rafters (including solid steel sections or optimised Sigma sections). Standard bearing loads range from 250kg/m² to 2,000kg/m², and centre-to-centre distance of mezzanine uprights is between 3.5m and 8.5m as standard. Greater loads and different centre-to-centre dimensions can be designed on request.
All our mezzanine floors are completed by stairs with grating or wooden steps, and screw-fixed bannisters (including hand rail and knee rail). We use plastic-coated chipboard panels or flooring with an anti-skid coating.
OHRA mezzanine floors advantages
- Increase your available storage space on two or more floors
- Combines your storage and working space in one area
- Strong steel sections ensure large span lengths below the mezzanine floor
- Up to 5 levels and bearing loads of up to 2t/m² can be realised
- Economically optimised price-performance ratio
- Different flooring designs available
- Self-bearing structure