Industry-specific storage systems
The storage of steel and heavy metal products places high demands on a business. The selective access to different dimensions of goods, the optimal flow of materials, and the prompt commissioning of your customer orders must be coordinated and ensured always. Compared to conventional sheet metal shelving, OHRA shelving systems, made of hot-rolled steel profiles, have established themselves as a secure and long-lasting storage solution in the metal industry.
The ideal storage system for steel, sheet metal or heavy metal products. The flexible, highly adjustable cantilever arms move upwards and sideways in the event of impact. This system protects your materials from damage. To meet the unique needs of each customer all cantilever racks are custom produced, delivered and installed (if required). Robust, hot-rolled steel profiles for the load bearing elements of the OHRA cantilever racks create secure storage for your products. The high quality of the columns and cantilever arms guarantees a durable and economical solution for your metal stock. OHRA cantilever racks can be used internally or externally
The benefit to you:
Columns and cantilever arms manufactured from solid, hot rolled IPE steel profiles.
- The secure racking system for heavy loads
- Two-sided columns punched in a 100mm pitch
- Available with roof, rear panel and gutters for external use
- High-quality powder coating
- Hot-dip galvanized construction for exterior storage
- Storage system expandable at all times
- Large selection of accessories for individual customisation
Rack clad buildings
OHRA rack clad buildings perfectly unite necessary building functionality with the purpose of a conventional rack system. The frames/rack columns serve as supporting elements for roof and wall. Independent building constructions are, therefore normally unnecessary. Individual design variations allow customization of your storage requirements. From planning, through the construction, manufacturing, delivery and installation – everything is from one source.
- Individual rack clad building designs
- Optimum use of storage space
- Building ends can be designed either as an open or closed end
- Various roof constructions
- Installation services offered
- Less expensive than a conventional warehouse with additional racking systems
Automatic storage systems
Storage optimisation through either partial or full automation of storage and retrieval operations. With high picking capacities, performance increases according to the "Goods-to-Man" principle. Depending on the requirements, one or more packages with either sheet metal or round material bundles can be removed for transport to the transfer station. Handling is done with an indoor crane or rack riser trucks.
- Most efficient handling capacity for picking orders
- From manual to fully automatic control, expandable at any time
- Interfacing to customer's ERP software via a module
- Operation of multiple lanes with one rack riser truck using cornering technology
- Investment costs are reduced as a result.